55-57 The Crescent, Mildura
Welcome to the Marketing Campaign for 55-57 The Crescent, MILDURA.
I am the selling agent and if you have any queries please do not hesitate to contact me
M : 0437 654 537
E : email@example.com
The property has not yet met reserve. The Openn Negotiation flexible conditions online auction is underway and the property can sell at any time. Contact the sales agent immediately to become qualified and avoid disappointment.
* Located in a prime industrial area with easy access to main highways, railways and the airport - linking to Melbourne, Sydney and Adelaide
* On offer is the freehold of this over 3,900m2 site that includes substantial and well maintained improvements and is zoned Industrial 1
* Whilst the current tenancy is due to expire soon this allows plenty of scope for the new owner
* There is a main shed of approximately 690m2 in size that has an attached brick office building of approximately 90m2, together there are 3x evaporative air conditioners, full amenities and 3 phase power
* A second shed is approximately 240m2 undercover with an evaporative cooler
* There is off street parking that has 18 carparks, all concreted and covering around 860m2
* A rare opportunity exists to purchase this industrial site and redevelop to suit your own purposes
Click on Buying tab at the top of our website (only applies to Collie & Tierney website) and select Openn Negotiation – Register your interest as a Buyer
Google Map - Property Location
Key features of the property
Land Size 3,911m2 (approx.)
Zoning - Industrial 1
690m2 (approx.) in size
Attached office building 90m2 (approx.)
Evaporative air conditioning
3 phase power
240m2 (approx.) undercover
Evaporative air conditioning
Off street parking (18 parks all concreted)
Property Consultant Profile
Having worked as a Commercial Agent over the past three years, I have gained extensive knowledge in commercial and industrial sales, leasing and management. During this time I have had the opportunity to work with both local and national tenants, extensive sales campaigns and continue management of my portfolio on a daily basis.
As someone who was born and raised in Mildura and have always called Mildura home. It is fascinating to watch the changes and growth to the area and I am passionate about being a part of the expansion of the region. I believe having local knowledge is an advantage within the real estate industry.
Sport is a huge part of the Sunraysia community and has always been a big interest of mine. I have always been involved in some way, whether playing, coaching or spectating and I continue to share my love of sports with the community. Growing up I played football, tennis, cricket and basketball and I am currently a senior player of the Mildura Demons Football Club in the Sunraysia Football Netball League.